World of Warcraft World of Warcraft

These reviewers are idiots.

I looked through the reviews and started laughing. These guys are saying it's stolen and it sucks, but why?! He put effort in it and made it, and a fraction of you probably can't even use flash. I don't understand why you can't just give him credit for making a good flash.

Errors:
1. Planet Earth?!!? If you look at the cinematic, which I'm sure you did, it was seperated with 3 different lands. (One of which was where the Night Elves lived)
2. You misspelled "studio" as "studo."

It was nice work, but you might want to learn a bit more of WoW. Am I the only ones who understood which characters were which. In the begginning, someone said it was a night elf, but look at the tusks, it has to be a troll.

Music Video Music Video

Uhh...

Maybe you should lay off the crack for a while...

10 for J00!!1!1

Grand Theft Stick 2.1 Grand Theft Stick 2.1

That was cool.

That was awesome!! I like how it was in birds-eye view so you can see everything happening. Do you mind if I use this idea and make something similiar, or do you prefer for me not to?

rz-stick responds:

well i guess you can, but i would like to speak to you a bit more maybe over msn or AIM about it, my msn is ross_louis@hotmail.co.uk
and my AIM is
GTSRoss
but yeh i see no problem as long as we talk.
thanks for the niceness, some reveiws are just hatefull,

ty again

Ross

FG Halo Moments FG Halo Moments

4/5

It was boring how you took it from Family Guy. I've seen Family Guy and heard that so many times, it gets pretty annoying. I would much rather prefer Red Vs Blue. Still, this was pretty good. Nice easter egg too.

NewbieScape 3 XmasEdition NewbieScape 3 XmasEdition

Review Time!!

Thanks so much for this!! I hate runescape, and I love to see things making fun of it. The girl without a bf cracked me up, I hate people with no life and ask for boyfriends.

Lopaxe responds:

well... i think the voice of "her" was kinda funny, but still... thx for review!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Cute...

I loved this flash. It was so cute, especially at the end. ^_^

littleFoot littleFoot

Review Time

This movie was great, but I'm dissapointed that this is number 1 on New Grounds. I was expecting something unbelievable to be number 1. I could make this if I took A LOT of time on it, but I am impatient. So I still say it was good, and I voted 5 since I loved the ideas, plus you are very patient. Good work. (I like Xombie series more)

- Call of Duty - - Call of Duty -

Review Time!!

It would be nice for them to be different colors, so you know which team they are on. Other than that, it was pretty good.

Heads, shoulders, knees.. Heads, shoulders, knees..

Review Time!!

It cracked me up when I saw Bush being such an idiot.

NewbieScape NewbieScape

Runescape sucks!!

This was awesome, because it was showing how much Runescape sucks. I like anything making fun of stupid things.