Kn!ght Part 1 Kn!ght Part 1

Nice game.

1. Go right.
2. Take sheep and keep going right.
3. Go to pub.
4. Take money and get quest from bar worker.
5. Run all the way to the left and accept money from guard.
6. Run back to the pub and accept money.
7. Go to blacksmith and take money.
8. Buy a sword.
9. Get quest from blacksmith.
10. Go to Pawn Shop.
11. Select Kill him.
12. Select Kill him again.
13. Select accept for 200 loddars.
14. Go back all the way left to gate.
15. Pay guard to pass.

Headball Headball

Glitched

I died when the head was at the top of the screen. You die at random times. Fix it and I'll give it a 5. Right now, its at 1 because of that.

PesterMeNot responds:

I must not have made it clear about the falling glass, sorry...

The Nonsense Game 2 The Nonsense Game 2

I purposly got 0 right..

...and it still said "You well deserve a dancing monkey." Thats a little stupid.

AdamJack responds:

You deserved the monkey by completing the game not by getting loads of points

-Christmas Cursor- -Christmas Cursor-

Good game!

How do you make these games? Is there a link or anything?

TrueDarkness responds:

Well for starters you can use the rollOver command. I used shapeFlag for the cursor, it helps with the scripts i used. If you don't know what those are and are interested in learning, I suggest you read up on it. ;)
Glad you liked.

Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

Great Game!!!!!!!

This is one of the best games I've ever played!! I loved the map editor too! This deserves Front Page and one of the top weekly!

Flash Pro Tutorial v5.0 Flash Pro Tutorial v5.0

Bad...

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but that was awful. Usually newbies look at the "Learn Flash" section first, and this explained everything that they already mentioned. Please put new things in so people can actually learn new things.

The RAF game The RAF game

Awesome!!

Great game! Might get on the front page! The controls were very tricky, but you get used to them.

--PONG-- --PONG--

Nice game, but too easy.

It took like 75 hits on the hardest mode until it actually went fast. I also think that it is impossible to beat the comp, since he always teleports in front of the ball. The area is too small also, you should make a take up most of the screen for a good pong game. Other than that, it was pretty cool.

Kill-ZONE responds:

ok

Armor Dude Armor Dude

too hard..

This is too hard!! Please make a easy difficulty level or something. I got really lucky and got as far as killing the commander, but it's way to hard.

MasterFury responds:

well you were close to the end of the game you got to about level 12. i recomend having about 160 HP or more by this point in the game.

MindScorn MindScorn